Saturday, October 12, 2013

Game Update - 10.11.2013


SQ Finally Gave Us Some More Room on Our Main Land. I Haven't Currently Run out of Room but I Surely Will Need It Soon Enough. So What Else Did We Get?

With this Update:
  • Lautrec Terrace (Park)
  • Hotel Radebeul (Infrastructure)
  • Architecture of the Future (Wheel of Fortune)
  • Heliport Foundation (Game Area Expansion)

Also for Some Players On Mobile. After This Update Installs The Megapolis App Will Load Very Very Slowly. Often Going To a Black Screen For a While. If You Are Experiencing This Issue Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Megapolis App on Your Mobile Device. 


AND NO! YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR CITY. SIMPLY RECONNECT TO FACEBOOK AND IT WILL BE BACK. 

Click "Read More" To See The Full Update:



  • Lautrec Terrace (Park):
Costs: 300,000 Coins or 2 Megabucks
Gives: 550 XP, and 10,000 Population Cap Increase

  • Hotel Radebeul (Infrastructure):
Costs: 4,500,000 Coins or 10 Megabucks, 32 Power and 21 Warer
Gives: 4,800 XP and 4,200 Population Every 6 Hours

  • Heliport Foundation (Completed Construction Opens New Game Area):
Costs: 1,500,000 Coins or 3 Megabucks, 15 Power and 10 Water
Gives: 12,000 Population Cap Increase

  • Architecture of the Future (Wheel of Fortune):
  • Sonderborg Harbour:
Costs: 19 Power and 15 Water
Gives: 960 XP and 900 Population Every 8 Hours
  • Tretornbakken Residential Complex:

Costs: 25 Power and 17 Water
Gives: 1,100 XP and 2,000 Population Every 8 Hours
  • Dreischpitz Hotel Complex:
28 Power and 21 Water
1,200 XP, and 17,800 Population Cap Increase, 1,000 Coins Every 6 Hours
  • Walter Towers:
Costs: 32 Power and 25 Water
Gives: 1,900 XP and 2,100 Population Every 12 Hours
  • Beach and Howe Tower:
Costs: 35 Power and 27 Water
Gives: 2,400 XP, 29,000 Population Cap Increase, and 1,300 Coins Every 8 Hours
  • Hashtag Skyscrapers:
Costs: 37 Power and 28 Water
Gives: 2,650 XP, 33,000 Population Cap Increase, and 2,500 Coins Every 12 Hours
  • Ren Building (Reward):
41 Power and 31 Water
4,850 XP, 64,000 Population Cap Increase, and 4,100 Coins Every 16 Hours




That's It For This Update. Overall A Good One, Anytime We Get A New Game Area Is A Good Update. 

13 comments:

  1. I play on SQ. Will I get my game back after re-installing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to SQ your city will not be lost. And if it is it can be retrieved by SQ. I haven't tried it personally so at your own risk.

      Delete
    2. Where can I find the source for this information? From what you says, Facebook is covered but we don't know whether SQ is as well.
      It has been said that the game sticks to the device if you play on SQ. That is, you always continue where the game last left off on a given device. Correct me if I'm wrong.

      Delete
    3. According to the SQ forums. The only time your city will be lost is if you get a new device.

      Delete
    4. actually i have lost sq city once - needed to reset memory,
      clear cash or delete data or smthing was the action on phone i triggered
      among other applications the megacity was reset to zero

      got new game id and all my neighbours on sq connected game were gone - since the level was not too high i did not complain, fb connected game appeared ok as soon i connected my phone with my fb account again

      onsq forum there is description somewhere what files could be backed up before doing what i did already and then it can be restored if needed

      i did find forum after my loss ...

      Delete
  2. I have this problem with long loading and black screen at least from month. Additionally to it game is eating battery in few minutes, even if I'm plugged in to the power battery is going down. I play on SQ with Samsung Galaxy S2 on Android. I was trying to contact SQ help several times without success. I'm afraid that if I uninstal the game everything would be lost and I lost many time on my city not mention the money to friends and quests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took one for the Android team. Indeed after reinstalling the app, the game remained where I last left off. Only interface settings, that is zoom, language, filters ... were lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playing on SQ Network correct?

      Delete
    2. I can confirm after reinstalling everything goes as it was. SQ network on Android. I think You are talking that zoom, filters, ... have change but they probably will start with default set-up and You can switch like You want. You don't loose anything. However I notice very long loading of infrastructure and sometimes problem with display all the buildings/items. Probably it would be gone after few startup. But what is most important is that the problem didn't disappear - I still have black screen and very long loading time of the game plus battery ends after few minutes. Can't really play mobile only when the phone is plugged in to electricity. And the heat up to 60C is quite annoying. Also the question remains - how about new device?

      Delete
    3. Maciej, You said you play on a S2? This may be partially the problem, I don't know much about the phone. But I do know it is older, and the technology may be lacking. Megapolis is a huge game that requires a lot of available RAM, and a good processor. Think of all the things throughout the game that you have built. All these things loading on start up on an older device may be the issue. Anyone else play on an S2 with problems?
      Also your issue with battery life, personally I have never experienced this either. I use my DROID RAZR MAXX HD to play on the go. This phone boasts one of the largest battery life of any smart phone, but never do I see Megapolis consuming more power than any other app.
      And finally when switching to a new device be sure to log your SQ ID - #
      When you get your new device go to the SQ Forums and the "Game Help" can take your old City ID and Replace it with your new City ID.

      Hope it Helps!

      Delete
    4. Thanks a lot, maybe it could be a phone, but...? We'll keep in touch definitely. I can't wait for todays Time Quest. Hope it would be nice Halloween ;)

      Delete
  4. My game is zoomed in... how do I zoom out?

    ReplyDelete