Thursday, October 31, 2013

MegapolisTips.com Gives Back!


You may or may not have heard, but I have decided to give back to my loyal neighbors, and readers of MegapolisTips.com. The Official "Like" Contest Has Begun! See Below to Enter!

How to enter? 
This will be a Facebook "Like" contest. Starting 11/1/13 and ending on 11/30/13 "Like" the MegapolisTips.com Facebook Page to be entered. 

When will the winner be chosen? 
On 11/30/13 a winner will randomly be selected from the users who "Like" the Facebook Page. 

The Prize you Ask?
A $25 Credit to Facebook, Google Play, or Apple App Store. Winners Choice! What a Deal for Simply "Liking" a Facebook Page, am I Right?


I am happy to give back to my loyal fans and avid supporters! This is your chance to stay connected with MegapolisTips.com and to get yourself some FREE Megabucks, or you know whatever else you might want.

No comments:

Post a Comment